RECIPE: OMELET WITH CHAOURCE
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS :
1 small glass of milk
1 Chaource 250g Lincet
1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Beat the whole eggs in a bowl with the milk and chopped chives.
- Cut the Chaource into cubes and add it to the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan with the butter, and pour in the mixture. Stir with the spatula to obtain even cooking.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes depending on the desired consistency of the omelet.
- Detach the edges with the spatula and bring half of the folded omelet on a hot serving platter.