RECIPE: SAINT FLORENTIN CHEESECAKE
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
1 Saint Florentin Lincet
500ml of milk
1 tablespoon of cornstarch
1 tablespoon of flour Lemon zest
1. In a terrine, mix the Saint Florentin, the flour, the yolks of eggs, cornstarch, 100g of sugar and lemon zest.
2. Gradually mix with the milk until you obtain a good dough. smooth.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff with 100g of sugar.
4. Gently fold them into the preparation.
5. Butter and sugar a mold to miss. Pour in the preparation.
6. Bake in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes, then continue cooking for 40 minutes at 120 ° C.